Notes on Withdrawals by Bank Transfer
- We will credit your Trading Account with the net amount received in our bank account (this is the initial amount instructed minus any bank charges)
- Minimum amount is USD100 or the equivalent amount in an alternative currency.
- Definition of terms
- IBAN (International Bank Account Number): The IBAN is required for Bank transfers within EU and Middle East countries.
- Swift or BIC code (Bank Identifier Codes): The Bank Identifier Codes are necessary for any Bank transfer and you should obtain them from your bank.
- Bank transfers are processed within 1 working day, however it usually takes 3-5 working days for the funds to be credited to your Bank account.
- Sword Capital does not charge any fees for Bank Withdrawals; however charges may be applied from the correspondent and beneficiary bank.
- Third party transactions not allowed due to AML procedures.